Thursday, October 18, 2007

Who Are We?

You're probably wondering who we are... Jeannine and Eliana made this survey to let you know.

Click here to see our self-portraits from the first day of class:

From Self-Portraits


Name: Jonathan
Age: 15
Nationality: Puerto Rican/Black
Why im here in photo after-school: becuase it lookz fun
what makez me unique: im bright
Nickname:Jonny/Jonny Boy which eva workz 4 ya

Name: Shearn
Age: 15
Nationality: African-American/Black
Why am I in photo after-school: i'm here because i enjoy taking pictures of myself and friends and family, and being here i'm going to learn to enjoy taking poictures of other things.
What makes me unique?: I don't know, you tell me?
Nickname: I dont really have one, but I rather be called Shawn than Shearn.

Name: Eliana
Age: 14
Nationality: Dominican (Hispanic)
Why I'm in photo after-school: Because I like taking pictures.
What makes me unique: I can always make you laugh & smile.
Nickname: Elie

Name: Jeannine
Age: 14
Nationality: Ecuadorian (Hispanic)
Why I'm in photo after-school: I like taking pictures of anything and everything I see.
What makes me unique: I have a good personality
Nickname: Chicken Little (only Eliana can call me that)

Name: Adrian
Age: 16
Nationality: Dominican (Hispanic)
Why I'm in photo after-school: Scott (the principal) made me take it.
What makes me unique: N/A
Nickname: Chicken Little N/A

Name: Domonique
Age: 16
Nationality: Black/White
Why I'm in photo after-school: Because it's fun and interesting.
What makes me unique: I don't know.
Nickname: Momo or Monique

Name: Samantha
Age: 14
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Why I'm in photo after-school: I don't know
What makes me unique: I don't know
Nickname: N/A

Name: Melanie
Age: 14
Nationality: Puerto Rican/Hondurian
Why I'm in photo after-school: To get credits for graduating
What makes me unique: I don't know (braces)
Nickname: Mel

Name: Nora
Age: 14
Nationality: Hondurian
Why I'm in photo after-school: Because I was interested in it.
What makes me unique: I don't know.
Nickname: N/A

Name: Alice
Age: 28
Nationality: American (Irish/Jewish)
Why I'm in photo after-school: I like taking a little thing and making it important [in photographs]. Photography relaxes me.
What makes me unique: I am funny, I read a lot, and I have a weird view of the world.
Nickname: Aiya

No comments: