Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Photo Class Interviews the Mural Class

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

"I'm sketching for the final draft of the mural."-Michelle
"Helping students develop ideas." -Ben
"Getting images from different people to get ideas." -Denise
"To incorporate the drawings I saw from the museum into the mural." -Dilyon
"Working on graffiti." -Thomas
"I am working on a mural piece." -Lisette

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROJECT?

"It's a good project because we get to work with spray cans and materials, and it's a good chance to work with colors." -Michelle
"It's good, lots of ideas." -Ben
"It's good because I've never done something like this before." -Denise
"It's coming along, it has many good ideas." -Dilyon
"I think it's good because I get to do graffiti." -Thomas
"It's fun!" -Lisette

WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU'VE DONE?

"Sketching was fun." -Michelle
"Brainstorming and developing ideas for the mural." -Ben
"Spray painting for the first time." -Denise
"To go see the museum and working on the mural individually." -Dilyon
"Spray painting." -Thomas

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR INSPIRATION TO DO THE MURAL?

"From the museum and daily life." -Michelle
"We got inspired from each other" -Ben
"I started drawing when I was little and I kept going. [I was inspired by] the stuff I saw in the museum." -Dilyon
"Because I like spray painting." -Thomas

-By Nora, Melanie and Domonique

Click here to see our photos:

From Working on Mu...

No comments: